We like to keep things simple. If you have any queries on the below, please contact us at info@SchoolSurveys.net.
- SchoolSurveys.net will set-up and host survey(s) for a given period of up to 1 month.
- SchoolSurveys.net will analyse the outcomes of the survey(s).
- SchoolSurveys.net will send reports of the surveys electronically to the school (see here for reports offered with each survey).
- A purchase order number must be provided when ordering.
- Orders are placed through the form found here. A copy of the order will be sent back electronically.
- Schools can amend the stock questions and add up to three custom questions (response options vary depending on the survey audience).
- An optional school logo can be added to the survey, this must be supplied electronically when ordering.
- The school will specify when a survey will start and end. We must be notified of any extension requests at least one day before the survey was scheduled to end.
- Once a survey is live, no amendments can be made (with the exception of extension requests).
3) Live Survey
- No survey asks for names and are conducted anonymously.
- The school will be sent a link to the survey(s). The school is responsible for distributing this link.
- The school will also be sent a paper copy of the survey.
- The school is responsible for distributing the paper survey.
- The school is responsible for inputting the paper surveys into the electronic survey through the link or…
- … SchoolSurveys.net will input each survey for a fee (see below). These should be sent securely by recorded post.
4) End of Survey
- SchoolSurveys.net will send reports of the surveys electronically to the school within 3 days of end of survey (see here for reports offered with each survey).
- The reports will come in pdf format with the exception of the ‘comments’ report. This will come as an editable word document. SchoolSurveys.net is not responsible for any of the comments in this report and it is recommended that the school checks through them carefully.
- An invoice will be sent when an order is placed.
- Fees are £100 per survey.
- Should you require SchoolSurveys.net to input any paper copies of the survey, there is an additional charge of £0.25 per form.
- Payment is expected within 14 days after the end of the survey.
- Payment can be made by cheque (to Martin Green c/o SchoolSurveys.net), or by BACS. Details can be found in the invoice.
- Discounts are available from time to time and will be advertised on the website.
- If the school wishes to cancel an order, the school will still be required to pay 50% of the fee.
- In the unlikely event that SchoolSurveys.net cancels the order, then no fees are payable.
7) GDPR, Confidentiality and Copyright
- SchoolSurveys.net will not pass data to any third party without written permission from the school, and will decline any third party requests.
- SchoolSurveys.net complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR). You can see what we do with data here.
- Any paper surveys sent to SchoolSurveys.net will be disposed of properly after input.
- School contact information may be used by The Primary Collection (of which SchoolSurveys.net is a part) to inform them of updates and service changes. Please inform us at info@SchoolSurveys.net if you do not wish to receive this information.