Our staff Safeguarding Audit is based on the latest version of Part 1 of Keeping Children Safe in Education and Annex A. The audit includes over 25 questions and should take no more than 15 minutes.
- Staff Overview - a selection of our questions giving brekdown of results by staff group on one page
- Overall Audit Report - a selection of our questions giving a brief summary of results on one page
- Detailed Audit Report - a selection of our questions giving detailed reports on each question including the demographical breakdown of responses
- Report for Individuals (optional extra) - Feedback for each person who completes the audit
Also included is a separate document listing responses to any text questions. The raw data will be supplied in an excel format. Please contact us if you would like an overview of all the questions/statements that are part of the audit.
The survey will also come in a paper format for those who may not have computer access.
Customisation and Options
Use the standard set up for the audit or you can adjust the following:
- Reports for Individuals - gives a feedback report to everyone who has taken the audit and gives feedback to staff on any sections where they may be missing knowledge (there is an additional fixed fee of £60 for this option and reports are suplied as individual pdfs)
- Add your school logo
- Amend how the survey finishes:
- Standard 'Thank-you' message
- Offer a 'raffle ticket number' as an incentive to complete audit
- Keep the survey anonymous or ask to collect names to check who has completed the audit (names are required if you would like the Reports for Individuals).
Enquiries welcome: info@SchoolSurveys.net.